SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009



This is my first Gratituesday post, hopefully not my last....

I am very thankful for my stove this Tuesday. It had not been working for over a month and my husband and I were going NUTS. I homemake all Aidens food and cook on the stove or in the oven almost everyday. After countless phone calls to the home warranty company, weeks of waiting, and 2 contractor visits, it is FINALLY fixed! I am so thankful.

I am also VERY thankful that we renewed our homeowners warranty this year. Instead of buying a new stove, or paying 2 different contractors to come out and try to fix it, we payed our decuctible and that was it.

I could go on and on about all that I am thankful for ( my kids, husband, family that loves us, my dog, a house.... told you) but today, I'm thankful I can cook on my stove again. Oh, how I've missed it.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Gratituesday and to blogging! It is fun and for me it can be an escape from the regular chaos of life - sometimes I need an ascape!

    Best advice - Post what you want, not what you think other people will find interesting. It is your blog, do what you want with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! what a praise today!! welcome to gratituesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bloggy world Keli! Stoves are so important and something a lot of us probably take for granted more than we think about. Glad to hear you were able to save some money as well!

    ~*~ Wendy ~*~
    Wordless Wednesday
    Please pray for my cousin

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails