SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gratituesday


I am very grateful for my boys today (and everyday). Even when they are sick, or [still] not sleeping through the night, I am so eternally grateful that God blessed me with two wonderful boys and not girls. No offense to girls, but I honestly don't think I would have been able to handle them. I am not your girly girl. No makeup, I don't care (much) about clothes and hair and nails and stuff. I would not know how to handle a girl. I love that my boys are boys. Messy, dirty, rough housing boys.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. :-) I answered your question by the way. Hope you stop by again soon.
    Did you see my giveaway? You should enter (or maybe you don't use cloth diapers.)
    Have a great night!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) i love your page...you do have a lot to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails