SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cowboy Pockets

This is a new recipe I am "allowed" to serve again. In fact, Edward loved it, and he was the one I was the most worried about. Aiden loved it also and Colin thought it was OK. He hates trying new things but we're working on that.

Cowboy Pockets

1 large chicken breast
1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits
assorted veggies - I used butternut squash, celery, onion, and green peppers

Cook chicken and shred. Wash and chop veggies. Roll biscuits until flat. Combine all remaining ingredients. Divide filling mixture among the dough rounds. Fold the edges of the biscuit up to seal and transfer to baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.

So fast and easy and delicious!

This was adapted from The Food Network.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding my blog Keri! I left you my recipe for biscuits and gravy in my comments and I'll be posting the one for the French Dips later this week when I make them. I actually got the recipe from allrecipes.com (I love that site!) I saw that you have posted about a couple of giveaways that you've found. I'm having one right now for a Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters "Snack Pack" Prize pack. I'd love to have you enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really does sound simple and yummy...I will definitely have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails