SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally something decent in the news

I'm sitting here working on my grocery lists and menu plan for next week, checking my email, surfing the web and watching the news. They are talking about football (yay! I'm so happy it's football season again)there is really nothing good in the news today. There's stories of murders and stealing, beatings and other horrible occurrences. But I came across this link while poking around online and I had to share it with you. Although yes, it still does contain some tragedy, it also shows us that there are still good people out there. People who keep their word. People who care for others. I hope this story touches you like it did me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails