SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

I haven't been very good at following a meal plan lately but I hate looking at the clock and saying "crap, I have nothing out for dinner". Plus we're going to have to tighten up with our budget so I need to make our meal plans and stick to them. I'm also going to try to use my slow cooker more often. I have bee using it alot lately and LOVE it. SO.... here goes.

Sunday
(football!!) pizza

Monday
Grilled porkchops with bbq pineapple marinaide, broccolli casserole, baked potatoes

Tuesday
Grilled Cheeseburgers, homemade onion rings

Wednesday
Cowboy Pockets

Thursday
Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches , mac and cheese, baked squash (we're going to try this, Colin told the lady at the store he liked squash so we'll see.)

Friday
Outback (lil sis's 14th bday!)

Saturday
Meatloaf, ranch potato wedges, greenbeans

For more great meal plans check out I'm an Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Mondays.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmm. home made onion rings that sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! I love my crockpot too. I just saw another MPM blogger say they make their meatloaf in the crockpot too.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails