SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gratituesday



As the season is coming to a close, I am reminder again how thankful I am for my garden. I already miss picking peppers, lettuce and tomatoes for dinners. Aiden was not happy to find out that his never ending snack (cherry tomatoes) was no longer where it was supposed to be. It looks like Colin may have another week or two left eating broccoli off the plants. Although I put up plenty of produce for the winter, it wont be the same as going to the yard and plucking a nice juicy tomato off the vine.

What are you thankful for? See what others are thankful for and share yours HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails