SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Awesome Idea We Will Be Doing!

So, I was surfing blogs and found Couponing to Disney. She has this AWESOME idea to write to companies to get coupons. Read all about it here. We will be doing this [hopefully] daily. I will provide you with 3 companies to write to. You can write compliments, complaints or questions. Most of the time, if you take the time to write a company, they will take the time to send you some coupons. Kristin suggests to give personal experiences when writing to the companies.

Here's the companies I've written to today:

Bumblebee

Hostess

NESTLE

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. That's what happened to me when I emailed Barber Foods and Farmer Jones. They snail mailed me a bunch of coupons. It was great!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails