SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Interesting Links

I've found a few interesting links (thanks to Common Sense with Money) and wanted to share them with you...

Jenny at Southern Savers talks about couponing burnout. I have to say, I have run to the store for one thing because it was on sale. I freaked out (like almost crying freaked out) because I forgot ONE coupon on something I needed. Her post definitely put things in perspective.

Dana’s husband, Ryan, talks about considering your investment in time when engaging in frugal activities. Do you reuse Ziploc baggies? I do. Dana and Ryan do not. This post is a very interesting read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails