SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Can't believe it's that time again! Once again working with what's on hand. Thinking about changing our grocery budget from $50 to $25 a week. Cutting it in half. Making alot of changes around here... if you have any money saving suggestions, please let me know! Working on cleaning out the garden this week too. Busy busy. Check back later for recipes and costs of meals!

Sunday - Lasanga (this was supposed to be planned leftovers since we never eat a whole pan of lasanga but my parents and sister were here for dinner so there's only one serving left) $5.75 or $.72 cent per serving!

Monday - Chicken Quesadillas - $2.88

Tuesday- Steak and salad

Wednesday -Mac and Beef entree (from angel food)

Thursday - hotdogs and [leftover] mac and cheese

Friday - BBQ pork ribs

Saturday - leftovers if there is any or cereal or something

For this and other great meal plans visit Meal Plan Monday hosted by Laura.

3 comments:

  1. How does one have steak on a budget of $50 a week? My husband and I really do miss a great steak!
    My family is living on a very tight budget so I'm always interested in economical, healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips. I just love MPM!
    Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals.
    Spending my evening watching the last episode of "Eureka" online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find them marked down between $2 and $3. Or Angel Food. The steaks there are hit and miss... One time they were very fatty. But the steaks last night were great. And it usually only takes two nice sized ones to feed us (right now anyway!) Good luck with that, hope you guys can get some steak! I'm with you on loving MPM. We're on an extremely tight budget also and MPM has given me so many ideas!
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just placed my first Angel Food order so I'll be back to let you know how we like it.
    When we lived in San Diego we order from Golden Share. It was a great value!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails