SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday - Cleaning the Kitchen

This is my first Works For Me Wednesday post.
I wanted to share with you about how I clean my kitchen after dinner. Instead of cleaning off the table and high chair, loading the dishwasher, doing the dishes and all that good stuff right after we eat, I wait until everyone else goes to bed. Then I finish cleaning. Right after we eat, Edward and Colin clean off the table and I put all the leftovers in the refrigerator. Then we go play or whatever. After I get everyone in bed I go back and do the dishes, wipe down all the counters and tables, sweep and anything else that needs done.
This works for me because I get to spend all the extra time with my boys. And it helps me to clean faster. I don't know about you, but for me it's hard to clean up my kitchen (or anything for that matter) with 2 kids, 2 dogs and a husband underfoot. After everyone is asleep is so much easier!
This works for me, what works for you? Find out what works for others at Works For Me Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to WFMW!

    Great idea..thanks for sharing.

    :)

    Stop by and see me sometime over at Free2BeFrugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from WFMW. Great post :D

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails