SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Giant Trip

I went to Giant to get a few things I needed and here's what we walked out with:

1 pack Huggies diapers
2 pumpkin place mats (clearanced)
1 dozen eggs
1 pumpkin pie spice
1 nutmeg
3 80z bags mozzarella cheese
1 Giant apple juice
1 juicy juice
1 country crock butter
1 2.5 oz package Bumble Bee Tuna
1 package Little Debbie Cupcakes
muffin wrap thingies (lol I'm not sure what they're called right now...)
Washing soda

Total before savings (including bonus buys) : $45.35
Total OOP: 26.41
Total Savings: 18.94 (41%)


So. I am over my $50 grocery budget this week. By $10.60. Then I had to pay for Angel Food this week which was $30. But I got a really good "deal" on that. (More on that later) If I subtract the Christmas gifts which were $8.98 and take Angel Food off of next week's groceries (which is when we will pick them up), I only went over by $1.62. Not too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails