SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Gratituesday

I am also thankful for my boys. Today, my post is about Colin.
Although he drives me CRAZY sometimes. I love him to death. The other day, I put a plate on the floor to feed the dogs and went about my business. Colin picked it up when the dogs were finished and put it in the sink.
Aiden is (obviously) not allowed to play with knives. When I forget to shut the dishwasher, Aiden likes to unload it for me. Colin yells for me and stops Aiden from touching the dishwasher saying "you might get hurt" to his brother.
Before Aiden was born, Edward and I were a little worried about Colin being jealous of him. Before Aiden, Colin had all the attention, we spoiled him WAY too much. (But he still turned out great!) He was so excited to be a big brother and he still is! He isn't perfect but he's the best big brother I could ask for. When I need him to play with Aiden or watch him for a second, he is more than willing. He is an awesome kid and I am so glad that he is mine.



1 comment:

  1. You have some handsome sons!
    I wanted to respond to your Angel Food coupon question - it's only for online purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails