SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratituesday

I am so thankful for coupons! I have bought so much stuff over the past 8 months and paid full price for almost none of it. I have bought most of my kids Christmas presents (on a budget!) for half of what I paid last year. And I have gotten them more. My family has been able to try so many new foods that I was able to get cheap with coupons. I am able to keep my budget under control (when I don't get carried away!) and have been buying more food then ever. My family jokes that when they run out of something they'll come to my "store" to get what they need. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful things I have learned these past 8 months, especially how to use my coupons!

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails