SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grocery Trips

The boys and I packed up and went to Aldi and Target this week. There was a great cereal deal at Target, I want to go back and get more but I'll have to see what comes up this week. (And where the budget stands) Here's what we got.

Giant:

2 loaves of bread (and coupons to use at Target!) - $0.99 after sale and coupon.


Aldi:
2 boxes stuffing mix
bananas
1 beef broth 36 oz
1 sour cream
1 cream cheese
3 loaves white bread
1 package hamburger buns
2 packages flour tortillas
2 apple juice 64 oz
2 cans cream of chicken
1 gallon of milk
1 package pepperonis
Total: $20.23
Target:

Christmas present for Colin (to go with the ninja costume)

Supposed to be Christmas present for Colin (I let him keep it for now)


5 boxes of fruit loops
3 boxes of Kellogg's Special K red berries
1 box Sesame Street snacks
1 note book
2 trucks

(I also bought 2 light bulbs that were supposed to be $1.28 after coupons but ended up being $15. They were returned)
Total from Target: $12.97
Total on Monday: $34.19
I still need to go back to Giant to get a few things and I have $15.81 to do so with.
This is linked to The Grocery Cart Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the shopping, and I love the Ninja weapons kit :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails