SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meal Plan Monday 11/23 - 11/28

We did a pretty decent job of sticking to last week's menu, except for the meatloaf (which I couldn't find in the freezer) and fish. We had chicken soft tacos instead which were amazing. Colin, Aiden and I all had the leftovers for breakfast the next morning.

As for this week... We had our Thanksgiving dinner at home tonight. Even though we go to our families houses for dinner on Thursday, I like to cook one for us at our house. I chose tonight to do so because Edward was home to watch the boys while I was in the kitchen. And he carved and deboned the turkey and even helped me clean up! I love when all four of us are in the kitchen together. :)

Since we had our 21 lb turkey tonight, and there is a LOT of turkey leftover (and that's even with feeding almost all the dark meat to my dogs) there is a few turkey recipes on the menu. Come back later in the week for recipes and meal costs or email me. :)

Sunday - 21 lb Turkey, stuffing, peas, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, Pillsbury Grands! biscuits, homemade gravy - $3.46 - I kid you not. We used our free turkey from Giant, coupons, and veggies from the garden. I also have 6 cups of turkey broth(plus a stock pot full of more that needs to be bagged and frozen). Plus all the leftover turkey.

Monday - Smothered Turkey Sandwiches (come back tomorrow for the recipe!)

Tuesday - Turkey-Green Chile Enchiladas

Wednesday - steamers, french fries and a veggie

Thursday - Thanksgiving!

Friday - probably dinner out or at my parents as most likely we will still be with family out of town with our families.

Saturday - Turkey Quesadillas

Check out orgjunkie.com for more menu plans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails