SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meal Plan Monday 11/29 - 12/5

Last week the menu pretty much went out the window. I made up a new one because hubby did not want turkey every night. We added baked potato soup in bread bowls. The Turkey-Green Chile Enchiladas were awesome, but too spicy even after some of the changes I made. I'm glad the boys didn't eat with us that night. Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Sunday - I went to see my grandpa who is in the hospital, so we ended up eating out, me at the hospital and the boys got pizza.

Monday - homemade pizza

Tuesday- Ultimate Chicken Fingers & veggie

Wednesday - Shepard's Pie (using leftovers!)

Thursday - Grilled Cheeseburgers

Friday- Beef Nacho Casserole ( I do mine a little differently but this is similar)

Saturday- [hopefully] leftovers


Check out other great mealplans at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm going to have to check out the Ultimate Chicken Fingers. Sounds like something my boys would enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your grandfather feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails