SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peanut Butter & Fudge Swirl Pie


My favorite pie is any one that has peanut butter in it. This is the first recipe I found in my recipe box so I thought I'd share this one. I found it in a Kraft magazine a few years back.


Peanut Butter & Fudge Swirl Pie


You Need:
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups thawed Cool Whip
1 Oreo Pie Crust
1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed

Beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in cool whip. spoon into crust; drizzle with fudge topping. Swirl gently with knife. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
This post is linked to Love the Pie Party

6 comments:

  1. We used to make one similar to this but we froze it! try it, it's really good frozen too - we never drizzled with the hot fudge - that sounds GREAT too!!

    Thanks for posting and linking up!
    ~TidyMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I'm enjoying seeing all the recipes for the pie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kraft Foods recipe site.
    Yummy! A delicious pie that would be welcome at any dinner table.
    Now, I'm off to enjoy visiting other "Love the Pie" blog participants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm all these pie blogs I think i gained 10 lbs just looking at them, I am so trying this one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! you were one of the Love the Pie t-shirt winners!!
    Send me an email with your addy and what size you'd like!

    ~TidyMom

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails