SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Habits

So I just read this post by Fishmama and I think it's a great idea. There is so much I want to change about my daily habits and I am not sure how to start. I will try to pick one thing per MONTH for right now. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but you've got to start somewhere right? ( And that's what this post said too! One thing a month) So for the month of December I will be trying to go to bed earlier. Right now it is 11:46 pm on a Sunday night ( in my defense... it IS football night. :D) I am exhausted and should have been in bed 2 hours ago. I know I will be exhausted in the morning. I want to try and get in bed before 11 every night. There was a few nights last week where I did this and I did notice a difference the next day. But then I get all worried about the house and getting everything done and I get to bed after 1 am. So my goal for the next month is to be in bed before 11 pm every night. Wish me luck (I'm going to bed now, the game's over. The Ravens won in overtime, if you care ;) )

1 comment:

  1. I do wish you luck. I like to go to bed early but sometimes I just can't.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails