SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My "Problem"

OK. So I have a problem. A really big problem. I am SO unorganized it's not funny. My husband has started to say things to me. We've argued about it. I can't find things. Like, anything. Pants for Colin are who knows where. My keys were being lost every single day. Papers we needed to sign for our house? Coupons? Hah. Your guess is as good as mine. So. I'm trying to change and become more organized. I'm going to be posting things on here as I want to get them done and hopefully airing out my "dirty laundry" to you will make me change. I'm trying.
Over the weekend, Edward and I tackled the filing cabinet. I had been throwing everything into the back of it and not actually filing anything. It took us FOUR HOURS. But it's done.

I also cleaned out my inside freezer.
Before:

After:



I took the advice of someone on WFMW (I'm not sure who, sorry!) and made a list of what is in the freezer. When I add something I write it on the list, when I take something out, I cross it off. Once I get it looking neat I'll post a pic. Right now it's a mess. (But really, would you expect any different of me?!)
I still need to do the big outside one, but hopefully that will get done this weekend. Providing the boys are feeling okay.






I also need to clean out the fridge....

We still have A LOT to do. And Edward wants to help. We need to get rid of a lot of stuff. So I have a lot of things I'll be working on the next few weeks. I'm going to be BUSY.

2 comments:

  1. Just tackle one job at a time. Also, put the jobs on rotation. That way you can keep things neat.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added you to the "blogs I'm following" display on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails