SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Weekend - 11/15

Well, I worked on my big outside freezer last night. (Well, Edward did all the work, I just wrote down what was in it.) It's not really "organized", but now I know what's in it. I had no choice but to "rearrange" it. I bought a turkey at Wal Mart and got the "free" one from Giant and there was no room for either of them. Plus, we had to pickup Colin's fundraiser which meant 4 tubs of cookie dough needed to be stored until I could get them to their owners. We did a roast chicken Saturday night so there is homemade chicken stock and leftover bags of shredded chicken needing to go into the freezer also. I have four pages worth of food that I need to organize. And another list that needs done. Slowly but surely I will get my "problem" under control.
We also got ALOT of Christmas shopping done this weekend. I went shopping Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. Colin is DONE. (OK, I have to order one thing for him, but other than that he's done.) Edward is DONE. Aiden is ALMOST done. I still have our family parties to buy for but this year there is a $5 per person limit for presents. How sweet is that? The best part will be trying to find something awesome for the person we exchange with for only $5... I'm excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails