SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Am I the Only One?

Certain songs make me cry. I'm not just talking a few tears rolling down the cheeks. I'm talking bawling, hard to see through the tears kind of crying. THIS one definitely does. I have never listened to the whole song until today. And I was sitting on the couch bawling my eyes out. It is so true and just reminds me how fast time does go by. My boys are growing up before my eyes and before I know it they'll be grown with kids of their own. Just puts things in perspective and makes me cherish these times with them even more.
In case you were wondering... THIS song, THIS one and THIS one make me cry too.
Am I the only one who does this? Which songs make you cry or puts life in perspective for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails