SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Angel Food Pickup


When I picked up my Angel Food order this weekend, I tried to pay for it but she would not let me. As I said before, she gave us a fruit box in addition to the regular box we usually purchase. And I am telling you, I will be trying to purchase fruit boxes in the future. This one had lots of apples, some oranges, tangerines, pears and grapefruits. As you can see from the time it took me to pick up my camera and snap this picture, Colin grabbed an apple. This "extra" box was definitely a blessing. And they have Christmas presents for my boys! I wish I had a way to show them my gratitude. I have no clue how though. Any ideas??

1 comment:

  1. We love the Fruit and Produce box.
    Perhaps you can purchase an ornament? CVS has them for under $10.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails