SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookie Swap! (kinda)

I have been wanting to have a cookie exchange party for like 2 months. I finally look at my calender today to set a date and... Christmas is in 10 days! Even if I had a day open to have (and plan) a party, I doubt anyone would actually be able to come. So I've decided to do a mock cookie exchange on the blog. Share your favorite recipes and get some new ones to try!

This is my all time favorite cookie:

(photo courtesy of jif.com)



1 stick of butter


1/2 cup brown sugar


1 egg


1 1/2 cups flour


1/2 teaspoon salt


1/2 cup granulated sugar


1/2 cup peanut butter (most of the time I add close to a cup, I love peanut butter!!)


1/2 teaspoon vanilla


3/4 teaspoon baking soda


Hershey kisses/Reese's cups (optional)




Beat butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture. Place dough on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until done.
And Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies are really yummy too!

OK, Well I was going to have you link up to Mister Linky but I can't figure it out. SO. Leave your wonderful dessert recipes in the comments! (And a link to your blog so I can come visit).
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. http://whimsicallyplucky.blogspot.com/2009/12/halfway-cookies.html

    Here is a link to my favorite Christmas treat: Halfway Cookies!

    ...although, those peanut butter kisses are probably in my top three, too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those peanut butter kiss cookies! I haven't ever made them but have had them made by others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great recipe, mine isn't exactly cookies, but close, just a little piece of Heaven

    1 stick of butter
    1 16oz jar peanut butter
    3 cups (give or take) powder sugar
    1 12oz pkg chocolate chips


    First let butter soften at room temperature, next mix butter and peanut butter in food processor until creamy, then slowly add powder sugar while mixing in food processor. Add powder sugar until mixture is "crumbly" looking.
    I refrigerate my mix for about 20 mins or until well chilled but this step is optional.
    Form 1/2" balls from mix. Next melt chocolate chips, dip balls into melted chocolate, set on wax paper, refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails