SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Eat From the Pantry Challenge 1/10


I am planning on joining Crystal and Fishmama in the Eat from the Pantry Challenge for January 2010. I'm hoping I can actually stick to this and not go shopping with the extra money.
I(with help from the boys) have complied a menu for the month and we're headed out tomorrow to get the extremely few things we'll need to make it through. (Milk, sour cream and pepperonis)
I'll share our menu with you on Monday. I'm hoping to put most of our grocery money for the month in our savings. Currently we spend about $50/week. I'm hoping to put $100-$150 in savings. I might be thinking too high but with only needing milk, sour cream and pepperonis? Usually we get our milk through WIC but Colin and I have been it drinking a lot and we're out.

So our goals are:
  1. Spend less than $100 on groceries for January ($30 goes to Angel Food)
  2. Put the remainder in the savings!
  3. Go to the store only for milk and eggs (WIC)

At the end of each week in January, there will be a post with a Mr. Linky for you to share about what you ate from your pantry the past week and how the Challenge is going for you. HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails