SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Waffles

(this one's a little crispy!)

I have been wanting to make waffles again since I got my new waffle maker. Today I finally have. They turned out very crispy at first, I'm not sure the boys liked them much. Last time I made waffles, they cleaned their plates and asked for more. This time, not so much. There was a lot leftover. I'm going to try to get them to try another that's not so crispy. I used this recipe and tweaked it a little. I thought they turned out pretty well!!
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 eggs
1 3/4 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla


Mix all waffle ingredients in bowl. Mix. Pour into waffle maker and cook until steam stops.



1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails