SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Improvement..

I found another post by FishMama that I think would help me a lot. I don't like to clean. If I don't write it down that it needs done, it doesn't get done. So, I'm following her example and making a "master" list. Each day I will do what is on the list. I for some reason I don't get it done that day( doctors appointments, hospital visits etc.), I will NOT freak out over it. Instead, I will make sure it gets done next week. Here is my list:

Monday - living room / laundry / pay bills

Tuesday - dining room / office / put away laundry

Wednesday - boys room / toy room

Thursday - our room / bathroom

Friday - kitchen / hallways

Saturday - back porch / catch up

Sunday- relax / plan for next week

I am really hoping this will help keep me on track and help keep my house clean! (And I guess I'll have to do Monday and Tuesday next week since I didn't really do what I should this week. ;) )

2 comments:

  1. I just love to clean. To the point my husband will ask me to stop and take a break.
    I don't have a cleaning schedule. I just do what needs to get done, with the help of the hubby and the teen.

    I hope that your cleaning schedule works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandwiches - triangles or rectangles? Stop by my blog with your answer!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails