SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

I need some accountability.

I stole (borrowed?) my title. :) I got it from HERE. I read this post and laughed. I need to do this! Like everyday. Then maybe I'll get something done.
I should be doing something right now. I need to pay bills, clean!!, cook, clean!, and get some sleep! Tomorrow looks like my only day to get things done this week and I am going to be gone half the day. But I'm sitting here watching the Redskins get [horribly] beat by the Giants. Here is what I need to do before Christmas:
  1. Clean the house top to bottom (or at least the kitchen, living room, hallways and the bathroom. I'd like to do the back porch but I doubt it gets done) This includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing and picking up.
  2. Figure out what's being served for Christmas Eve dinner.
  3. Wrap presents
  4. Finish shopping!
  5. Deliver cookies to neighbors
  6. Grocery Shop (just a few things, I'm out of eggs already!)
  7. Pay Bills (so I know how much $ I have to spend on after Christmas sales!)
  8. Get all of the boy's toy's upstairs into their rooms/the toy rooms.

I know there is so much more I need to do but I can't remember it right now. I know number 1 will take me at least 4 hours. Wish me luck! And Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Let's keep each other accountable. Let's see what we can accomplish in our homes.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails