I stole (borrowed?) my title. :) I got it from HERE. I read this post and laughed. I need to do this! Like everyday. Then maybe I'll get something done.
I should be doing something right now. I need to pay bills, clean!!, cook, clean!, and get some sleep! Tomorrow looks like my only day to get things done this week and I am going to be gone half the day. But I'm sitting here watching the Redskins get [horribly] beat by the Giants. Here is what I need to do before Christmas:
- Clean the house top to bottom (or at least the kitchen, living room, hallways and the bathroom. I'd like to do the back porch but I doubt it gets done) This includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing and picking up.
- Figure out what's being served for Christmas Eve dinner.
- Wrap presents
- Finish shopping!
- Deliver cookies to neighbors
- Grocery Shop (just a few things, I'm out of eggs already!)
- Pay Bills (so I know how much $ I have to spend on after Christmas sales!)
- Get all of the boy's toy's upstairs into their rooms/the toy rooms.
I know there is so much more I need to do but I can't remember it right now. I know number 1 will take me at least 4 hours. Wish me luck! And Merry Christmas!!