SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I won!

I won a cool holiday pack from Housewife Hacks! It included ornaments, a box of lights, a wreath and some safety information. I was super excited!


I also won a Tastefully Simple Dessert Pack from Amy's Finer Things. Talk about awesome!! I was SOOOO excited about this prize. I ended up giving it to my mamma for Christmas. I know she'll love it as much as I would have.

If you have some extra time (because we all have tons of that right?!) go check out these sites. Amy's has TONS of yummy recipes and Housewife Hacks has all kinds of good ways to save money!

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails