SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Poor Camera... Again!

If you read this post, you'll know I JUST sent my camera in to be repaired. Well I tried to use it this past weekend (well I use it almost everyday) and it wouldn't turn on. Just in time for Christmas parties and programs and Christmas! Luckily, I have a "backup" camera... the one I had before my current one. I don't like it as much because the picture quality is not as good, but at least I have a camera! So, I'm apologizing in advance for the bad quality of the pictures until I get my "good" camera back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails