SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Re-Stocking the Pantry

FishMama wrote (another) great article in which I found inspiration. I am starting tomorrow the Eat From the Pantry Challenge. Giant has extra lean ground beef on sale for $1.99/lb and chicken breast for $1.87! I was planning on going and buying at least three packs of each until I read THIS article. Now I might just go buy a pack of the hamburger. Because we are seriously running low on that (theres none left). We'll see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails