SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday - Eating More Fruit


I have some fruit leftover from when we ordered Angel Food that I don't want to go to waste. I got this awesome bowl for Christmas. It came with a bag of chips, a jar of salsa and a smaller bowl. I piled all the leftover fruit into this bowl and set it on the table. Little Man has asked me twice for an apple, Hubby has eaten a few oranges and Big Man ate a pear. So, this is working for me!
What works for you? Share and find out what works for others at Works For Me Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Clever! Our fruit bowl is out of reach of my kiddo, I bet he would ask for more if I put it front and center on the table.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this also, and then when someone wants a snack they can just grab it - no need to ask.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails