SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday

(I don't know what's up with my computer... it won't rotate the image... but you get the idea, right?)

When we installed my dishwasher I lost two cabinets and two drawers. The drawer I lost that mattered the most (the other was a junk drawer) was the drawer that held all my kitchen utensils, spatulas, spoons, etc. Instead of buying a "kitchen utensil holder" for $10 I went to our local thrift store and bought this vase for 75 cents. And it does the same exact thing the holder would have done. For a lot less. Works for me!!

Share what works for you and find out what works for others HERE.


2 comments:

  1. We used to have a container for our utensils while living in San Diego. Our kitchen was very small and with limited drawer space I had to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have limited space too. We use a container for all our utensils. It serves its purpose!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails