SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Blogging Goals

In addition to all the other 1000s of resolutions I have this year, I have added blogging goals too!
  • double my followers - this *hopefully* shouldn't be too hard. I already am almost halfway there!
  • post at least one recipe a week.
  • lots more money saving tips! saving money in the grocery store and around the house...
  • I have all kinds of ideas for posts - I write them in my head while I'm doing dishes or in the shower or something but I never write them and post them. I need to actually write them up and post them!
  • Sit down and read through all the info there is on blogging. There is so much I don't know how to do (I'd love to add a "you might be interested in..." at the bottom of each post but...) I'd love to make my blog better but I can't if I don't know how!

What are your blogging goals this year? Check out others blogging goals and share yours HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails