SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crockpot Chili

I got a new slow cooker for Christmas! It's 5 quarts and digital. *smiles* I love it.
And I finally had something big enough to use in it.
1 lb hamburger (I cook mine before I put it in the crock pot)
2 bags frozen kidney beans (equal to 2 - 15 ounce cans)
1 bag frozen black beans (or 1 - 15 oz can)
1 jar Ragu
1/2 cup water
3 T chili powder (I ended up using close to 5)
2 T cumin
garlic powder
Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on high 6 hours.
(Or eat as soon as you put in the crock pot... I think it's better after cooking...
he doesn't.)

This post is linked to Ultimate Recipe Swap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails