SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

CVS Trip 1/3

One of my resolutions this year is to play the CVS/Rite Aid games.
I went to CVS on 1/3 and this is what I got.


4 Oust air/surface sanitizers - $3.99 each - $3 ECB when you buy 1 - Limit 6 per household
1 Nivea body wash -$5.99 - $5 ECB when you buy $10 in Nivea products
2 Nivea lip care - $2.99 each - $5 ECB when you buy $10 in Nivea products
1 GE Light bulb - $2.99 - $2 ECB when you buy one
2 newspapers (not pictured)
2 Rudolph singing animal things (not pictured)

Coupons used:
(2) B1G1 free Oust from 1/3 SS
$2 Nivea Body wash from 1/3 RP
B1G1 free Nivea lip care from 1/3 RP
$1 off GE Light bulb from 1/3 SS
$4 off $20 CVS coupon
How I paid:
$6 in ECB (from previous transactions)
$13.43 on a gift card
$2.88 OOP
I also recieved $18 in ECB to use on my next transactions.

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails