SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you Stockpile Water?

I was searching around the Internet and came upon this article on stockpiling. It says to stockpile water or ways to sanitize water incase of an emergency.

"You should include at least 1 gallon per person per day in your stockpile. You can manage this by buying bottled water or by ensuring that you have the means to collect and purify that amount of water. That means making sure you have water containers, bleach or a means to boil water available even during power outages."

The reason I stockpile is so if my hubby loses his job, we have enough food to last us awhile. Also so that I don't have to pay full price for anything! However, I hadn't thought of stockpiling water.

Why do you stockpile? Do you stockpile water?

2 comments:

  1. I never stockpiled water until Hurricane Ike was headed this way. The day before it hit, I bought 2 cases of bottles water "just in case". Our water did not go out, but a lot of people's did. I gave one of the cases away, but still have one on the shelf "just in case." We do keep some water in the freezer for when hubby goes camping, so I guess that would count as a part of the stockpile in an emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stockpile water and when Hurricane Ike came, I was sure glad we had it!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails