SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eat From the Pantry - Day Four

Just wanted to check in with the Eat From The Pantry Challenge...
We've done great eating from the pantry. I've been to Giant once this week (I needed eggs, cat litter and hamburger meat) but did good in my opinion. We will be heading to Giant again tomorrow to get milk so we'll see how that goes. Tonight we had E's hamburgers, homemade mac and cheese (I'm out of boxed mac and cheese and we're trying to eat healthier... hubby didn't like it) and peas. We've been eating pretty well from our pantry.
Are you participating in the Eat from the Pantry Challenge? If so, how are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do the EFYP challenge but I am clearing ours out as we go. How did you do homemade mac and cheese? My sweetie (soon hubby) doesn't like when I make a roux for it so I cook noodles, add to casserole, then cheese, slices of butter and some milk.. and bake it. Stir it every once in awhile.. and he likes that.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails