SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Giant Trip


I said it was going to be a small grocery trip and I made sure it was. I did do a LITTLE stocking up. But the light bulb was free and the cereal is my favorite. I don't buy it because it's too freaking expensive. So at $0.50 a box I bought two boxes. Which will be gone in a week. So it's not really stocking up... right?
Cocoa Puffs (the boys favorite and at $0.70 a box...)
Light and Fluffy noodles (just realized I bought the wrong kind! They were supposed to be No Yolks for UPromise savings. But they were free and will go to the food bank)
2 boxes Just Bunches ($1)
Cat Litter (the good kind! $3.59)
Light Bulb (free)
85% ground beef ($7.52)
dozen eggs (the reason I went to the store today... $1.35)
Total OOP -$13.87
bringing my total for the month to : $61.87

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails