SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am so proud of myself!

If you read my blog, you know I'm not the cleanest person you'll ever meet. Most of the time, my house is a wreck. But you know what? The past few days (OK, today and yesterday) there has been almost no cleaning for me to do! I actually do not feel guilty about sitting down and writing a post or reading some of my favorite blogs. Here's what I have done today:

  1. made bread dough for dinner
  2. cleaned our room
  3. cleaned (one of) the toy rooms (a little)
  4. cleaned the kitchen (swept it too!)
  5. picked up the living room (all but the boys toys because let's face it, that would be a waste of time!)
  6. swept the hall
  7. unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
  8. got together my small grocery list for Giant
  9. folded and put away laundry from yesterday

Plus played with Little Man. And played CafeWorld on Facebook. (hey, I had down time) I could be cleaning the other toy room but it's freezing in there. So I'm enjoying this little bit of time (5 minutes left) before my oldest gets home from school and the baby gets up. Go me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails