SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meal Plan 1/24-1/30

(photo courtesy of allrecipies.com)
Last week went OK. The boys and I liked the Cowboy Casserole, but hubby didn't. The Bourbon "Chicken" (we used pork chop) was great. As I stated before, we ended up having fish sticks for lunch and had Ziti for dinner. The next day, we ate the leftovers for lunch (and the dog got to the leftover ziti!) so we had a Mac & Beef entree from Angel Food.

On another note....it's official. We are going to be continuing our Eat From the Pantry Challenge through February. I cleaned out the cabinets today and while there is a lot that has been cleaned out, there is still a lot that needs to be used. My freezers have very small dents in them. We picked up Angel Food this week and although we ate some of it this weekend, there is still a good bit that went into the freezer. I am working on my menu plan for next month, hopefully it will be done next week so I can share it. But for now, here's what we're eating this week.
chicken fajitas
grilled cheeseburgers
chicken cordon bleu
pizza
pork chops (I'm thinking of something with gravy in the slow cooker...)
undecided/leftovers
Visit OrgJunkie.com for lots of other meal plans.

4 comments:

  1. We tried the bourbon chicken tonight and it was AWESOME! :) Thanks again for sharing the recipes. I think I'm going to try the Cowboy Casserole next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is mouth watering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing information regarding Angel Food. My son-in-law is a youth minister and he worked this past Saturday getting the meals to the families in their church. It was nice to see others talk about enjoying this project as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...thanks for the link to the bourbon chicken. looks awesome. Good luck as you continue the pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails