SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 1/17-1/23

(photo courtesy of allrecipes.com)
We're still doing good in our Eat From the Pantry Challenge. Here's what we're eating this week.

bbq chicken sandwiches, french fries and green beans

cowboy casserole

chicken quesadillas

fish sticks

Bourbon chicken (instead of chicken I'm going to try to use pork)

turkey manicotti (I didn't get to it last week)

leftovers


What are you eating this week? How are you doing in the Eat From the Pantry Challenge?


For 100s of other menus browse Meal Planning Monday

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm...that Bourbon Chicken sounds amazing. I think I will have to make that next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like the Bourbon Chicken. It's just a little something different to keep chicken interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bourbon Chicken sounds yummy and I am going to have to try out that chili using Ragu (I've got a TON of that in my stockpile!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keli. Thanks for stopping by. Your menu sounds delicious! May have to try a couple of those recipes. I wanted to let you know that I posted the recipe for the oven baked onion rings if you're still interested. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails