SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 1/3 - 1/9

It's another week to eat from the pantry and freezer in the Eat from The Pantry Challenge. Our pantry and freezers are totally stuffed full. Hubby asked me today "This pantry challenge.. that includes the freezers too right?" He was trying to put a box of chicken into the freezer and couldn't get the door shut. *smiles* I need to clean out the freezers because I want to do some bulk cooking! Come back tomorrow to look into my pantry and freezers! Onto the menu for this week:

Sunday - pizza (and the game!) at my parents house

Monday - steak, salad and broccoli casserole (making hubby happy)

Tuesday - Stromboli

Wednesday - E's burgers, french fries (again with making hubby happy)

Thursday - chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes

Friday - BBQ sandwiches (crock pot!)

Saturday - leftovers

For 100's more menu plans check out Meal Planning Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to me! Your menu sounds delicious. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to add the Stromboli to my own menu. Hope you enjoy the BBQ Sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stromboli is a favorite around here. I make it when we have lunch meat that needs to be used quick. Ham and salami make a GREAT stromboli. To make it really quick, I use Pillsbury Pizza Crust.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails