SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pantry Challenge - Day 14

(sorry for the horrible picture!)

How are you doing in your Eat From the Pantry Challenge? We are doing well I am proud to say! We've gone out to eat once - when I had the boys out all day long. And we only spent $4! When I was getting lunch I wanted some leftover BBQ pork roast. I was very disappointed when I opened the container and there was not enough left for even half a sandwich! But there was plenty of BBQ sauce in there. So I dumped the whole thing on some bread and ate it with a fork - yum!!

Breakfast - pancakes, yogurt
Lunch - BBQ "pork" sandwich for me,
Dinner - potato soup (leftover from the freezer)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails