SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pantry Challenge - Day 17

Our pantry and freezers are slooowllyyy being emptied. I do see a difference. And I love not going to the store 4 times a week! I had to go this week because we had NO milk in the house for two days. I hinted and hinted for hubby to go get some on his way home but I guess he didn't pick up on the hints. So I ran out and got milk that should last us into next week at least.
How are you doing on your pantry challenge? There are only 6 boxes open! That's good compared to the beginning of the month.
this is looking a lot better (I think) I can see that it needs defrosted. *sigh* I guess that's a good goal to work towards.

Breakfast - cold cereal for C and me, oatmeal for A
Lunch - leftover bourbon chicken for me (it was so good!!) mac and cheese and green beans for the boys
Dinner - cowboy casserole

What have you been eating?
I'm thinking of extending our challenge through February... what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. If it's working for you why not. Sounds like a plan.

    Stop by my blog and leave a response to this week's question: Do you still use personal checks to pay for bills, products and services?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails