SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pantry Challenge - Day 7

Our first week in the Eat From the Pantry Challenge. My parents came for lunch today. They weren't very thrilled with what was in my fridge and didn't want me to fix them anything from the freezer. So they went out to McDonalds and we ate leftovers.
Breakfast - cereal, yogurt and cantalope for the boys, E and I had "chicken" patties (morning star farms so they were veggie chicken)
Lunch - McDonalds for C, tuna, mac and cheese, yogurt, apple for A, leftover BBQ pork sandwiches for E and me
Dinner - tacos - yum!

How are you doing in your EFTP Challange?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails