SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Target Clearance Finds

The family and I ventured to Target this past weekend. It is the first HORRIBLE experience I had there. The cashier had no problems with me. Her manager came over to and told her that she could not accept my coupons. I said why not. [short version, I'm sure you know the story] She ended up adjusting or rejecting every single one of my coupons. But we paid $20.23 for all this (thanks to Christmas clearance). I put half our items back. Here's what we walked out with.
RED is holiday clearance GREEN was free MIXED is holiday clearance and free!

1 package oreos (after I priced them, I went back to get more, they were $0.69! The whole shelf was cleared in like two minutes!)
3 Kraft marsh mellows
2 Pillsbury frosting
2 Pillsbury cake mix
1 kashi cereal
5 Reynolds aluminum foil
4 2pk bounty paper towels (i could kick myself for only getting four!!)
1 Johnson baby bar
1 Johnson's baby shampoo
1 all trial size
2 Diego bubble whistles
2 m&m candy "dolls"
4 cups - the kids (and I!) LOVE these
12 ct holiday cookie cutters
4 packages gift tags
4 rolls gift wrap (not pictured)
stocking
trio airplane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails