SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things I want to do in 2010

In addition to my list of goals for 2010 I have a list of fun things I want to do this year! This list will most likely grow as we progress through the year and add new things to it, but I wanted to start one. I can't keep everything straight that I want to do!

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! They are all good and will not be impossible to accomplish. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expanding your garden is a wonderful plan!

    Our garden is such a blessing to us. We grow a LOT of things. I try to have a lot of variety through the year and always have something we can eat from the garden. We don't have a huge yard, but if you plan your space well, you can do a lot with what you have--and still have a beautiful yard, besides!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails