SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wal Mart Trip 1/16

4 kotex pads
1 whole wheat flour
2 bags animal crackers
2 boxes animal crackers
1 honey butter
1 redhot sauce
30 Let's Grow bowls

Total after coupons - $7.83 - paid with a GC

I price checked the hot sauce at the register and decided I didn't want it. I didn't notice the cashier didn't remove it until after I was checked out. The customer service line was wayyyy too long (like 30 people-seriously) so I didn't think the $2.14 I paid for it was worth waiting. (I even had a coupon I didn't use, ugh!) The bags of animal crackers I didn't notice weren't Nabisco until the coupon wouldn't go through. The boys will eat them as long as I hide them from daddy. :) There was a lot of other things that would've been free after coupon but my Wal Mart didn't have any of it in stock. I had to go to two different Wal Marts just to get all this.

This post is linked to :
Super Savings Saturday

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find the boxes of animal crackers I looked in four walmarts not one seems to have the small boxes of animal crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I found the boxes of animal crackers right with the bags of animal crackers in the cracker aisle. I thought they were all at the end of the aisles but couldn't find any so I went to price check the big bags and found the boxes. Hope you find them!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails