SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WFMW - Backwards Addition (again)


OK, I check the WFMW guidelines and there is nothing about a second post so I decided to jump in and do another one. It is the backwards addition after all...

I have a problem. I'm a hoarder. Seriously. Look at my pantry(pasta is the 4th and 8th pictures). But it seems like this is the only area that I have this issue. I have no issue getting rid of toys or clothes or papers or whatever else we have too much of. Just food. I have like 20 boxes of pasta [including spaghetti, ziti, elbow noodles, lasagna]. I am fixing macaroni tonight and I thought " I need to stock up on pasta if I'm going to use this box" Seriously?

So my other question for you is : When do you restock your stockpile? How low do you let your stock get before stocking up again?

Then go answer some other bloggers questions at sdrawkcab WFMW. :)

3 comments:

  1. My goal is to have 3 months worth of "normal" food in the pantry, (and a year's supply of basic staples like wheat, oats and honey). I've figured out how many cans of vegetables, fruit, pasta, soup, etc. that is for our family, and I don't worry about restocking until it dips below that number. Once I hit the "magic number" then I start looking for sales, and even if it takes a little while, there's still plenty of cushion. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai. Just stopping by from WFMW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I have 20 packages of pasta, I don't worry until I am down to about 5 - or if a great sale happens before then, but pasta is often on sale here.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails