SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

28 Days of Organizing - UPDATE

I can't believe it's taken me so long to organize my living room. Actually, I can. I am not an organized person. At all. Hubby commented this morning "I love how organized you are". (He was being sarcastic). But the frustrating thing for me is that it's not the getting organized part that I have issues with. I just can't seem to stay organized. I'm hoping I can keep my living room this way at least until the end of the month! (That's just 6 days away...)


 

See the back of the couch? Yea, me too!


I can actually see my floor!

This is where I keep all my "stuff." Coupons, magazine articles I want to reference, etc.

The only thing I need to do with this is to go through the toys and put the right toys in the right containers. But I'm debating doing this again because it seems like a lost cause.

The one thing left I need to get done.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about organization is that it's a process. It has to be something that you resolve to do every day to keep it maintained... not something you do just every now and then when it hits the "chaos" stage. :) I think you're on the right path though and it looks AWESOME! It just takes a toddler ten seconds to undo all that though -- it's so frustrating! LOL BRAVO to you!

    Right now I'm in the middle of "unpack the attic" -- it literally looks like my attic has thrown up all over my house while we are getting all the various tubs out of there to clean/wash/prep all the baby stuff -- what a whippin these little people are! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails